Enjoy the fantastic underground world of Postojna Cave created for millions of years. In the kingdom of stalactites and stalagmites, meet a very interesting animal - a human fish, who lives in complete darkness. Did you know that Postojna Cave is one of the largest and most visited caves in the world?
- Departure from Selce on Mondays at 11:20
- Drive to the border for 1 hour
- Drive through Slovenia to Postojna without a break for 1 hour and 15 min
- A short break before entering
- Entry at 4:00 pm
- Train ride through the cave and a guided tour on foot, total sightseeing lasting for 1 hour and 30 min
- 30-minute break and departure from Postojna
- Arrival in Selce around 19:00
LANGUAGES: English, German, Italian, Croatian, Dutch. Possibility of guidance in other languages if there are enough guests.
- Bus ride
- An expert guide
- Overall organization of trips and excursions
- The cave has a constant temperature of 8 ° C throughout the year, and we recommend that you bring warm clothes and shoes.
- Don't forget your passport!
EXCURSION ORGANIZER: Da Riva Travel Agency d.o.o. Nova cesta 10, Opatija, OIB: HR69354529554, Id-code: HR-AB-51-040037632
INFO & BOOKING: Selex Travel Agency, Trg palih boraca 28, Selce, Id-code: HR-B-51-040060359