Visit the magical world of Plitvice Lakes, sixteen turquoise lakes with crystal clear water and over a hundred waterfalls. The unspoiled nature, mountain forests and clean air await you. The first and for many, the most beautiful national park in Croatia is on the UNESCO World Heritage List. The one-day excursion starts in the early morning while the return is scheduled in the evening.
- Departure from Selce at 8:00, drive along the coastal road to Senj 30 min
- Break in Senj 15-20 min
- Serpentine ride to Vratnik (700 m above sea level), continuing through Lika and Otočac, arrival in Plitvice National Park
- Sightseeing of the National Park according to the Park Management Program, which varies depending on the number of visitors announced for the day.
- Return ride on the same way back, with a break in Babin potok for tasting local products of Lika County
- Break in Senj for 15 minutes
- Return to Selce around 19:00
EXCURSION TYPE: Full day excursion
- bus ride
- expert guide
- ticket to the national park with transport around the park
- the overall organization of trips and excursions
GUIDES AVAILABLE IN:
English, German, Italian and Dutch. Possibility of conducting in other languages if there are more guests.
Bring comfortable shoes and don't forget to bring your camera!
The times mentioned in the text are indicative and may vary depending on road conditions and in the national park. Depending on the crowds and the number of visitors announced, the park management determines the tour schedule for the national park.
EXCURSION ORGANIZER: Da Riva Travel Agency d.o.o. Nova cesta 10, Opatija, OIB: HR69354529554, Id-code: HR-AB-51-040037632
INFO & BOOKING: Selex Travel Agency, Trg palih boraca 28, Selce, Id-code: HR-B-51-040060359