Visit the largest and most interesting Croatian island - Krk.
Do not miss the opportunity to get acquainted with the island of Košljun, on which the Franciscans monks have lived for more than 500 years, Vrbnik famous for its long tradition in the production of first-class wines, and the town of Krk, which testifies to the strength and power of the local dukes - the Frankopans.
- Departure from Selce, drive along the coast, across the bridge connecting the mainland with the island of Krk and continuing the ride to the town of Krk (1:30 h)
- Sightseeing of Krk and free time
- Drive to Punat 15 minutes
- Boat ride from Punat to Košljun Island 7 minutes
- Sightseeing of the island, museums, churches and exhibitions, and leisure
- Return to Punat and continue by bus to Vrbnik 25 minutes drive
- Going to the wine cellar: welcome drink, presentation about wine making, wine tasting (prosciutto, cheese, bread, and 3 types of wine)
- Return to Selce
EXCURSION TYPE: Full day excursion
- Bus ride
- An expert guide
- Boat ride and ticket for Košljun
- Wine tasting (consists of prosciutto and island homemade cheese, various types of wine and brandy)
- Overall organization of trips and excursions
GUIDES AVAILABLE IN:
English, German, Italian, Dutch and Croatian. Possibility of conducting in other languages if there are more guests.
Bring your camera and capture unforgettable moments spent on Krk!
Times listed in the text are indicative and may vary depending on road conditions.
EXCURSION ORGANIZER: Da Riva Travel Agency d.o.o. Nova cesta 10, Opatija, Id-code: HR-AB-51-040037632
INFO & BOOKING: Selex Travel Agency, Trg palih boraca 28, Selce, Id-code: HR-B-51-040060359